Before Tyler came along, I always found it difficult to get a good picture of the girls together. Now it's even more challenging trying to capture three kiddos in a picture. Well, today I thought we'd try since the girls were playful and interested in lying down next to Tyler. I did not get exactly what I was hoping for, but here's the best one without Photoshoping heads - that may be a project for another day.
A friend in college had artsy parents who took a black and white picture like this of Jim and his sister and blew it up, cropped it at 24" x 24" and framed it. It was so cool! I have always wanted to get just the right picture of my kids so we can do that. Anyway, this one of your kids is awesome! Your camera (or your photography skills) seems to capture natural light really well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kim! I've been reading more about photography so I can get better at taking pictures with natural light only. It's pretty cool all that can be done with a camera (and photoshop).
ReplyDelete