Well, I learned today that I need to be more careful what I leave in the girls' bathroom. I was in the office this evening working on the blog when Mike came and asked where Grace was. Since I did not know, he tracked her down coming out of her bathroom. Of course, when he asked what she was up to, she quickly replied, "Nothing Daddy!" So Mike went back to what he was doing and the girls went upstairs to the playroom. A short while later, I strolled into the girls' bathroom and see there is hair on the floor. I immediately think Grace decided to cut her American Girl doll's hair and start questioning her about it. That got us nowhere, so I started cleaning up and realized the hair was not the doll's, but Grace's. I'll give her credit because she seemed to cut a little all around her entire head (Mike observed, "Almost like the barber thins my hair"). Nevertheless, I got the scissors out and cut her hair SHORT to try to even it out. Not sure I succeeded, so Grace may be making a trip to Great Clips with Mike in the next few days. But before that, I'll be sure to add a picture of my glamous cut job!
Oh yeah, and the finger nail scissors are now up HIGH!
Hey Cara,Mike,Grace,Claire and Tyler glad to see your blog. Wow how they grow! It's hard for me to belive it's Austins 3rd year in college,Remember it does go fast... Keep the pic's comming and i'll try to do the same one of these days. love you all.
ReplyDeleteAudrey
Too funny! Leah cut a chunk out of her bangs a few weeks ago and was stunned that I knew. I must be psychic!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you are blogging!!!
Kim
Oh no! Kids will find a way, won't they?!?
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! You take really wonderful pictures - I love looking through them.
Glad to have one more blog to read!