Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pump It Up

The girls were invited to a birthday party at Pump It Up on Friday night.  We've missed so many birthday parties over the course of the year for various reasons, so I was excited that they would be able to make this party.  Of course, Mike was on call that night, so I went solo with all three of the kids.  Thankfully, Tyler decided to sleep the entire time, even with all the noise.



The last time we were at Pump It Up, Claire was terrified and would not leave my side.  This time was completely different.  She enjoyed jumping and sliding with Grace and our neighbor Lainey the entire time.







What a difference a year makes!  This time, Claire would not leave Lainey's side. . .



After all that jumping and sliding, everyone was definitely ready to eat pizza and eat cake.  Here's Claire with the birthday boy, Tucker. . .



And Grace with her good pal Lainey. . .





Lastly, I have to post this picture of Claire because this is her face of choice lately, especially when she is mad at me.  I don't like seeing it at the time, but it's funny to me in the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment