On Friday while the girls were at preschool, I spent the morning cleaning out their rooms. I'm in a purging mood right now and trying to get rid of all the excess "crap" we have. So as I started throwing things away in Grace's room, I noticed hair in her trash! I took a deep breath and thought, "How did she get a hold of scissors. . . AGAIN!" We had gymnastics after school that day and since it was not blatantly obvious to me at first glance where Grace cut her hair, I decided to wait to ask her about it until we got home. Of course, my questioning of Grace's hair in the trash got me nowhere. . . after hearing multiple times, "I don't know," I just gave up because her hair did not look much different to me and I was secretly hoping the hair in the trash was leftover hair from our previous cutting episode. It was not until brushing her hair on Saturday morning that I noticed one side was significantly thinner than the other. So Grace has an even shorter hair cut now, and it's a good thing I'm into cleaning out because I hope to find the "missing" scissors soon.

To add to the fun of our weekend, check out what we woke up to this morning. . .

It's been raining heavy all night, and even with french drains in our backyard, a nice river is running through it. The only consolation to me is that our backyard is not the only one looking like this right now.
Can't wait to see what today brings :) My washing machine already appears to be having problems this morning, so stay tuned. . . here's to hoping the rest of the day brings me some "LUCK" (thanks Tina).
No comments:
Post a Comment