It looks like I may have my first thumbsucker. Tyler has never been that big of a fan of the pacifier, but he would take it if he was really fussy. Well, for the last few days, he has decided that he really does not like the pacifier and has been trying to figure out how to get his thumb, fist, or any fingers in his mouth. I'm hoping this is a passing thing and he'll go back to the pacifier or maybe nothing at all. Both girls were very attached to their pacifiers, but at least it was relatively easy to get rid of their pacifiers entirely when they turned 2 (okay, maybe not easy, but only a couple of weeks of pain). I, on the other hand, was a thumbsucker and it was not until I was 5 1/2 and my little brother came along that I gave up my thumb.
As much as I hope Tyler goes back to the pacifier, it was fun trying to get pictures of him today with his potential new habit.
No comments:
Post a Comment