I thought it would be a quiet night in our house tonight. I thought I'd do some picture editing, then watch American Idol and/or Biggest Loser. Well, I'm still trying to do those things, but it's not exactly quiet here. It's not Tyler or the girls making noise tonight. . . it's Mike's cell phone. It seems every other minute there is a text message coming in. Did Notre Dame just land a great football recruit, did our basketball team win? No. . . Lane Kiffin is leaving Tennessee for USC! You'd think Mike won the lottery with how excited he is over this news. So to celebrate what Mike hopes is USC's downfall and Notre Dame's uprising, here's a picture of our newest Irish fan.

Funny, that's the same thing that was going on over at our house. Mike was running up and down the stairs laughing hysterically to himself!
ReplyDeleteHa ha - I did not know it when I wrote the blog post, but apparently the texts coming into Mike's phone last night were only from your hubby :)
ReplyDelete