Sunday, February 28, 2010

"My Mami's Having a Baby!"

Don't worry, I'm not talking about me!  That's one of the most repeated sentences in the book Big Sister Dora!, which is Claire's favorite book (and video) of late.  Every night after we read the girls their books of choice, they always request to read some more in their rooms.  Claire piles her bed with books, usually all Dora books, and flips through the pages quietly before falling asleep mid book.  Last night while Mike and I were sitting in the family room, we heard noise coming from one of the girls' rooms.  As I walked toward Claire's room, I heard her say, "My Mami's having a baby!"  And as I peaked in her room, this is what I saw. . .


Of course, she knows the book backward and forward from watching the video so many times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment