Tonight was bath night in our house. Now that Tyler is able to sit up better, Mike and I have split bath duties. I give Tyler a bath and Mike takes the girls. For the first 2 months of his life, Tyler hated the bath and would scream the whole time. It's only been in this last month that bathtime is enjoyable for us. Now he loves to kick and splash water all over the place. So usually when bath is over, I'm soaked and so is the bathroom vanity and floor. As you can see in the first picture below, he's become a master at splashing and even managed to hide his private parts from the camera. . .
When I finished with Tyler's bath, the girls were still in the tub, so I was able to snap a few pictures of Claire in the bath and Grace (the lion) drying off. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment