Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sinusitis.

Mike's pain tolerance level is extremely high.  Rarely does he take pain meds and if he does, he never takes the full dose.  I just love it when I ask him to get me some Tylenol and he comes back with one pill.  Really?   

So when Mike called me yesterday morning after rounding to tell me he was in such pain that he was cancelling his clinic and having a CT scan done on his head, I have to admit I got a little nervous.  When the radiologist reviewed the scan with Mike, he told Mike that was the "most impressive scan of sinusitis he's ever seen."  Yes, just a fancy way of saying sinus infection :)  So we're obviously having a quiet weekend at home (okay, maybe not quiet with two screaming girls and a baby who just had shots on Friday).

But Grace is finally willing to work on learning workbooks with me ("homework" as she calls it).




And Tyler tried out the Exersaucer for the first time today.




And Claire.  I'll think I'll have to refrain from posting the picture I took of her this morning.  I'm not too sure I want a reminder of her trying to clean her "boogers" as she would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment