Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fun faces.

We've had a good start to the week in our house.  I've been enjoying some lunches with friends and Mike is feeling a little better.   With regard to the kids, it has been an uneventful few days (which is good at times), so I really don't have much to blog about.  I'm sure that will change soon, so in the meantime, here's some fun pictures of my little guy from yesterday.  Most of the day, he was enjoying lying on his back and playing with his hands while I got some things done.

Some pictures from the morning. . .

 
And some from the afternoon. . .


But here's my favorite of the day.  I'm not quite sure how he made this face and how I happened to get it on my camera.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! i'm impressed he stayed in the same outfit all day!

    ReplyDelete