Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh my!

This is what happens when MY mom goes out of town for a week. . .


No, my mom does not do my laundry anymore.  In fact, I think she stopped doing my laundry when I was in 6th grade :) 

The good news is that this overflowing basket is full of clean laundry.  The bad news is that it has been sitting like this for days waiting for me to fold it and put it away.  The reason. . . my mom is gone, so that means I have to drop off and pick up the girls from preschool everyday this week.  When my mom is here, I can usually count on her picking them up 3 times a week and taking them once because she plays bridge near the school.  So I usually stay home those mornings with Tyler and get things done.  Well, this week, I've found reasons to stay out while the girls are at school, so my house is a disaster.  And it's likely to stay that way for a while since Mike works this weekend and next week is spring break.  Oh well, we'll live!

No comments:

Post a Comment