Monday, March 15, 2010

Playing catch up.

In case you were wondering, the basket of clean clothes got folded and put away just in time to do another round of laundry.  So in other words, my lack of blogging means I've been playing catch up around here. 

We also survived another weekend call, and as I type, Mike is on his way home, so on the agenda today is deep cleaning while he entertains the kids.  If I can get all the chores accomplished, hopefully the rest of spring break week will be fun for us. 

Unfortunately, we were inside all weekend due to rainy weather and because I was "playing catchup," I freely admit the girls watched way too much TV as you can see from Grace's transfixed eyes. . .


Claire will probably kill me later in life for this picture, but this is all she gave me yesterday.  In case you were wondering, she gets this trait from Dad :)


Tyler was up a little later because of the time change, so he got to enjoy some alone time with Dad before bed.  Good thing Tyler was quiet while Dad answered pages! 

No comments:

Post a Comment