Once again, I'm finding it hard to blog this week. Our new church is having Vacation Bible School this week, so Grace and Claire have been attending from 9-12 each morning. I have also been staying and have been helping prepare and serve the snacks to the kids. Grace is really enjoying VBS. She especially loves the music and has been playing the CD of songs each night for us. It amazes me she already knows the words to all the songs. Claire, on the other hand, tells me everyday that she does not want to go back to VBS. I do, however, think this week has been good for all of us. By volunteering at VBS, I have been able to meet some really nice members of the church and Grace and Claire are hopefully getting more comfortable since they'll be starting religious education here in August.
So it's been a good week, but we're all tired (and it's only Wednesday). I'm already looking forward to recouperating this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment