Saturday, June 5, 2010

Family Vacation. Day 4.

Our final morning at the cabin.  Tyler and Grandma took in some final moments on the rocking chair.



While I snapped a picture of our view from the back.


Before loading up in the car, we got a few pictures out front.  (If I had actually thought about the fact I'd be taking pictures by the cabin, I would never have dressed the girls in orange. . . a little much with the wood color!)





On our way out of town, we stopped by a wood carver and had a sign made with our last name.  While he was carving the sign, the girls enjoyed a "quarter" horse ride.


And got to pick some taffy for themselves at the candy store.


Then we hit the road.  We unfortunately did not get to spend time in the Smoky Mountains this trip, but we did drive through the park on our way out of town.  Something to put on the agenda for next time, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment