I had been thinking for a while that I wanted to cut Claire's hair. Her hair is so curly (and was slightly out of control), so I thought a little trim might help. Well, after she got out of the bath the other night, I got a little carried away and ended up cutting off almost four inches. About three inches too many in my opinion! Poor Claire was almost mortified when she first looked at her hair in the mirror (and I have to admit I was too).
We're all getting used to the new look. . . it's actually even starting to grow on me. Here's some pictures of Claire the morning after. The first picture is very similar to the facial expression she gave me right after I cut her hair :)


Obviously she's not too upset at me as she enjoyed being silly for the camera!

She looks absolutely adorable!!! I love the new 'do.
ReplyDelete