Thursday, June 10, 2010

MIA.

I was on such a good streak with daily blog postings, but that all came to a halt this week.  Mike is off this week, so we've been spending most of our free time building the kids a playset.  Not to mention a lot of us have been under the weather lately.  I'm on antibiotics for a sinus and ear infection; Mike is also on antibiotics for his sinuses; and yesterday Tyler started running a fever.  The pediatrician this morning said that he may be starting to get an ear infection as well, so now three out of the five of us are on amoxicillin.  Hopefully the girls can stay well. 

Maybe I'll get a picture posted tomorrow of our progress on the swingset.  It seems like it is taking forever, but we are making good progress considering the 90+ temperatures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment