Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ebay

Wow, I knew October was going to be a busy month, but my lack of blogging shows just how busy it has been.  Okay, in reality, this month I've also been very good at procrastinating and finding other ways to spend my time, particularly online shopping.  Just ask Mike. . . everyday he comes home to find another ebay auction waiting for him to pay.  The best was last Saturday, I found a new LL bean coat on ebay that I wanted to buy for Grace.  The seller's ebay id caught my attention and when I looked at the seller's location, I was surprised to see that they live in the same town we do.  So I asked the seller if I won the auction, could I pick up the item.  She agreed, I won the coat, Mike paid for it, and then I kept forgeting to contact the seller to ask about picking it up.  Well yesterday, a package was waiting on our front doorstep.  Lo and behold, the seller lives on the street over from us and kindly dropped off the coat. . . what an amazingly small world!   Since she seems to be selling nice children's clothing, I guess I'll have to try bidding on her items more often :)

In the meantime, I can't wait to see what packages arrive today. . . ha ha!

1 comment: