Monday, October 4, 2010

Tired

Since Grace came down with strep last week, it seems everyone has been a little under the weather.  Fortunately, no one else has come down with strep; however, we've all been fighting colds and/or sore throats.  Tyler's also still working on getting 4 teeth up top.  Two have finally broken skin, two more to come (hopefully anyday).  Maybe then Tyler can start sleeping later than 5:30am and I'll start feeling back to my normal self. 

As for this week, we're one day into fall break and the girls are already bickering.  Needlesstosay, they are not used to being around each other during the day anymore :)   So to help pass time, we visited the botanical gardens for a little while today with our neighbors and enjoyed seeing the scarecrows and treehouses.  It was a beautiful fall day.  

Since I'm too tired at the moment to get the pictures off my camera from today, I'll share some of Tyler from a little over a week ago (September 23 to be exact).  We were all enjoying some time outside right before bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment