Wow, I cannot believe November is over in less than one hour. This month has been my worst at blogging, so I'm hoping to turn things around in December. . . okay, I might be kidding myself on that one, so maybe January I'll get back into the swing of things :) I've simply been finding other ways to spend my time. My house may not show it, but I've spent a lot of time cleaning out and have a lot of donation bags to drop off this weekend. It also took me a year, but I finally set aside time and painted Mike's office this past weekend. I also managed to paint our dinette area. I have the itch to paint more, so maybe I'll tackle part of our living room and kitchen soon! But since it is almost December, I guess I better get to our Christmas cards first.
Hope to be back soon with more pictures of the kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment