The 12 month onesie is finally snug and officially ready to be retired! I actually never washed the onesie over the course of 12 months as Tyler only wore it for these pictures. So today I decided he could wear it after the picture and of course within minutes, Tyler had his first diaper blowout in months and soiled the bottom of the onesie. I must say, perfect timing!




Not much has changed since last time I posted about Tyler. He does have two more teeth on top. He's become a little more interested in walking when holding our hands. He's sleeping consistently until 6:30 in the morning, or later. And just this morning, I saw Tyler clap for the first time. I've been trying to work on this for months without any success, so this morning when I saw him clap, I was estatic. He obviously had been listening to me for the last month, but just didn't care to try clapping because later in the day when I said "Tyler, can you clap?," he immediately started clapping his hands! So when I showed my mom his new trick this afternoon, she looked at me and said, "I saw him clapping yesterday!" So apparently, I was not actually the first to see this first :)

I don't think you'll be able to get him into it next month!!! :)
ReplyDelete