It seems this year I'm getting our Christmas decorations out in stages. The outdoor lights went up the day before Thanksgiving because I could not pass up the opportunity to hang lights in 70 degree weather. Our family room tree and stockings went up the day after Thanksgiving and our dining room tree made it's appearance a few days ago. Most of my other decorations are still in their crates, so we'll see if I can get motivated to get the rest up this week.
Although Tyler loves to touch things he shouldn't, he has actually stayed away from our Christmas tree thus far. I guess playing with the TV remote is more interesting than ornaments and lights.
I cannot believe he's 13 months old now. He's steady on his feet, but still not interesting in walking. And as he shows below, his seventh tooth made it's appearance about two weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment