By the end of the week, we were a little stir crazy because playing outside during the day was not an option with the heat. So last Friday, Claire decided she would dress up when she found a swimsuit buried in her drawer. I forgot we had this swimsuit, but she was convinced it was a dance outfit because it had a skirt. So she wore it all day, even to the bus stop, and had fun posing for me in it.

I asked Claire where her belly was, and she stuck it out as far as she could. Then she decided it was time to practice her diving skills. . . as if she likes the pool :)


Can't wait to see if Claire is this happy when I drop her off at preschool tomorrow morning. I'm guessing I'll have to pry her off my leg.
No comments:
Post a Comment