We were running a little behind this morning. Of course, today of all days Tyler did not wake us up at 6am, but rather slept to 6:45am, so we were scrambling just a bit to get out the door.
We did manage to snap a quick picture before heading down to the bus stop. I think Grace was still half asleep (maybe we'll have to try again tomorrow for that smiling, "I'm excited to go to school" first day picture).


Although I felt as if were running late, we made it to the bus stop with plenty of time to spare. We first got a picture of all the kindergarten girls riding the bus this morning.


The kindergarten girls have to wear this big yellow sheet on their backpacks to make sure everyone knows which bus they belong on.

Grace and her friend and neighbor, Laura, see the bus coming for the first time.

Waiting patiently to get into the long bus line. There are a LARGE number of kids at our bus stop (and I'm sure some were missing today as some parents drive their kids on the first day).

Getting close to the door.

Goodbye Grace. . . have a wonderful first day at school!

No comments:
Post a Comment