Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lame blogger.

I can tell that this blog may be harder to keep up now that it is spring (and almost summer).  We are just simply not in the house that much and enjoying lots of time outside, so blogging has obviously been put on the back burner if I want to keep up with laundry, cleaning, yard work, and entertaining the kids.  I do have lots I want to get up here from the past couple of weeks, so maybe the night Mike is on call this week I can work on pictures.  I now edit pictures by hooking up our good laptop to a monitor at my desk.  Unfortunately, most nights, I lose the laptop so Mike can sit in front of the TV and do work at the same time :)  Maybe, just maybe, on his call night, he won't need to use the computer.

Anyhow, I still need to get a picture of Tyler in his onesie.  But in the meantime, here's one I snapped of him the other day instead.   We're having 90 degree weather here right now.  I'm not loving the HOT and MUGGY weather, but I do love that it's easier to get pictures of him just in his diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment