Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Egg hunt.

I'm days behind on posting to the blog.  The weather has been so nice here that we've been spending a lot of time outside.  So when I'm actually inside, I'm trying to keep the house together and tackle laundry (a never ending battle in this house).  I have three blogs that I'd like to get posted about Easter, so hopefully I can get all of them up in the next few days. 

We had a great Easter weekend at our house.  It started with an egg hunt at our preschool on Saturday morning.  The only time it rained here this weekend was Saturday morning, so the egg hunt was indoors, but the kids did not mind (I guess I should really say 'kid' as Claire did not stay long enough for the egg hunt). 

Before the egg hunt, there were craft tables set up in the fellowship hall.  


And then Grace (this is when Claire and Grandma made their exit) got to become an archeologist and was given a digging kit to dig up symbols of Jesus' life.




The actual egg hunt was a little chaotic, so pictures were almost impossible to get of that.  I'm sure you can imagine kids age 4 through 7 running from room to room looking for eggs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment