Now of course, Grace is not like this all day. She can be quite funny and lovely when she wants to be. . . usually when she's getting her way. Lately though, when we're outside she seems to be in the best humor when someone has a sprinkler running. Here she is last week enjoying our neighbor's. There were quite a few kids playing, but I did not bring out the camera until the end and it was a bit chilly with no sun, so Grace was the last one standing.


Since this post is all about Grace, I do have to share a story about her from last weekend. We had our community yard sale last Saturday. We decided not to sell this year because Mike and I did not want to spend our nights after the kids were in bed finding things to sell and tagging items. So this time, we enjoyed shopping at our neighbors' houses. Mike took the girls with him down the street and while they were looking at one of our neighbor's items, Grace turns to Mike and says to him, "Is this on sale? Can we get this?" If you're reading this, you probably know Mike and I well and know that we rarely buy anything that is not on sale. Oh, she's learning well from us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment