Saturday, April 24, 2010

Claire's 3rd birthday pictures.

I finally had a chance to sort through the pictures I took on Claire's birthday last Sunday.  After being disappointed in myself that we had such a short celebration for Claire's birthday, I was pleased that I captured some good pictures of her with the cake and opening her presents. 

Here's the birthday girl while Mom is trying to get that "posed" picture of her with the cake.  I ended up with a serious face and a silly face. . .


Waiting patiently (right now) for Dad to get the candles lit.  Again, we were scrambling to get this birthday celebration going, so it took us a while to first find candles, and then the matches. . .


Singing "Happy Birthday". . .


and blowing out the candles. . .


We aren't impatient, are we?


Now that half the frosting is gone from the cake and on Claire's face, time to help Dad cut pieces for everyone else. . .


Finally enjoying a slice of cake (and keeping a close eye on what's remaining at all times!)

No comments:

Post a Comment