Even yesterday within 2 hours of having Paige, Mike was gone trying to get my van home and to see the other kids. Once the kids were in bed, he had to finish rounding, so I think I saw him for 1/2 hour last night before he went home. This morning, Mike got Grace off to school. Then when my mom arrived to watch Tyler and Claire, Mike headed off to the hospital to round again. He didn't finish until 11am, so at that point we decided he should go give my mom a break. So he went home and decided to bring Tyler to see me. Tyler was not very happy about seeing me with Paige and was overly clingy to Mike, so they didn't stay very long.
Shortly thereafter, my mom and Claire arrived to meet Paige. I have never seen Claire so giddy and happy to meet her baby sister.


Immediately when Grace got off the bus at 2:45pm, she wanted to come see Paige, so Mike brought both girls back. Although they enjoyed seeing Paige, I think they were just as excited to go ride the hospital tram with Daddy.
So by 5pm, I was alone again. One of my neighbor's, Scarlett, did visit me this evening for a little over an hour, so it was nice to have some company. And even the nurse commented that it was strange to actually see someone with me. I did, however, have some other visitors during the day. My former neighbor, Tina, stopped by briefly at lunch and one of Mike's partners popped his head in to say Hi :)
But needlesstosay, I'm not used to this much quiet, so tomorrow can't come fast enough :)
Here's some pictures of Paige from today. It's amazing how different she looks in just one day...






No comments:
Post a Comment