Alfredo, our elf, made it's appearance back at our house right after Thanksgiving. I'm not sure he's had the intended effect this year of promoting good behavior, but the girls have had fun each morning finding his newest resting place in our house. Here's his final resting place before heading back to the North Pole tonight....
And of course, I couldn't resist taking this picture. Grace got slightly mad at me today for taking away her jingle bells when her and Claire were fighting over it. In typical Grace fashion, she stormed to her room and minutes later a handwritten note flies over the balcony. Then Daddy immediately posted it on the wall for Alfredo to see....now this had the intended effect and amazingly enough, I got some beautiful love notes after that :)
Great pics--please include some of new baby Paige -- love Mike's Aunt Patti Congrats on your new little bundle
ReplyDelete