Thursday, July 29, 2010

Counting down.

This week I have decided that we are ready to return to school. . . and I am now counting the days (11 for Grace and 18 for Claire)!  I know I have a shorter fuse right now because as much as I thought I was feeling better, I'm really not.  I'm wiped out all day, cannot get rid of pain in my mouth (hoping it's just my sinuses and not a dreaded root canal coming), and well the girls, let's just say they've had too much togetherness and are whining and fighting over everything.  And to top it all off, Tyler decided two days ago that he was going to start crawling!  My first child to "army crawl" which is so cute and thankfully slow going (right now).  But the days of letting Tyler play on the floor and not worrying about him getting too far are gone, so maybe that's why I'm so tired :)

Thankfully Mike is great about trying to get home right after his last clinic patient.  He helps/plays with the kids until bedtime and then spends most of the night doing his notes from the day.  Here's Mike and Tyler the other night in front of the computer (I'm sure reading about Notre Dame football, no less).


No comments:

Post a Comment