



I took the ruler out with me this morning. In most spots, I measured 6 inches, in some spots 7. And apparently we had "thundersnow" last night. Unfortunately, none in our house saw (or heard) the thunder and lightning show as we were all sound asleep at 10pm.
I'm not sure if we'll make it outside to play today. The girls only want to go out with Daddy, and of course, he is on call. So Mike left for the hospital an hour ago. What is typically a 20 minute drive took him 45 minutes today. When I asked him how the drive was over the mountain, he said "interesting." Needlesstosay, he saw multiple cars off the road and one car the other direction spun out and was blocking traffic. Hope his drive home this afternoon is a little better. Thankfully one of his partners who lives close to the hospital has agreed to cover his call tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment